Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Very Merry Christmas

I've been a horrible blogger lately.  I've baked and cooked plenty, but have documented nothing and shared nothing.  It has been a busy past month, filled with school and work, but more importantly family, friends, and holiday festivities.  I had a wonderfully perfect Christmas.  It is perhaps going down in the books as favorite; although, there was the year I got the Barbie Dream House and cried when my uncle gave me a black backpack instead of a purple one.

I promise to try and be a better blogger in 2012; it would be my New Year's resolution if I believed in those.  My brother got me the Martha Stewart Cookie Calendar for Christmas, so my plan is to make each month's cookie and post it for you. (Plus, I got the Elephant Cookie Jar from Pier 1, circa blog post #1, so I can put all of my cookies in it!) I'm also going to try and do a Dinner Tonight/Dinner Tomorrow Night post every month. If I can do this, plus an extra random recipe and at least one feminist rambling every month, my blog will feel much more alive.  I'm planning on making some mini egg bake/quiche-like things tonight, so stay tuned for those. Hopefully I come up with a better name for them before posting!

Here are some pictures from my Christmas season.  I hope yours was just as merry as mine!








No comments:

Post a Comment