Saturday, December 3, 2011

My New Toy

I bought a Keurig coffee maker online on Black Friday. It arrived in the mail and I immediately tried it out. I'm really enjoying it so far. I've bought several coffee varieties and am excited to try them all out.  But, this is not really why I'm writing.  It's related though.  Kind of.

You see, while I was strolling the aisles at my neighborhood Target in October, I found something.  I've been trying to slowly accumulate the things that I will want to have when I move in the Spring, which has really just become an excuse to buy anything in the home section of Target that catches me eye, especially if it's on clearance.  And so, I found an elephant coffee mug. There was really 0% chance it was not making it home with me, but I literally circled the store three times debating whether or not I should buy it. So, I brought it home and stuck it in a box downstairs that is full of things for when I move.

Then, as I was playing around with my new Keurig machine, I noticed that it's kind of finicky about what size mugs you can use.  I wanted a good, 10 oz mug to use, but most of those were too tall for the machine if you kept the drip tray on.  And then, I remembered that fabulous elephant mug.  I brought it up from downstairs and....it fit! Perfectly! It was a very exciting moment.  And now I have a completely valid reason to buy more elephant mugs from Target :)




No comments:

Post a Comment