Sunday, November 13, 2011

Elephant Collection at Pier 1

I've been to Pier 1 like three times in my life and I'm pretty sure I've never bought anything there.  However, when I was visiting family this summer I came across a Pier 1 catalog with this precious little guy:

Elephant Cookie Jar


Never in my entire life have I felt I needed something so badly.  An elephant cookie jar. And not just an elephant cookie jar.  An outrageously adorable, hand painted elephant cookie jar. I do not (yet) have said cookie jar in my possession, but if this does not make it with me when I have my own place, there will be a problem.  I would have it already, but at $44.95, it's just not quite in the poor college student budget I'm working with. Since I saw this, they've also added salt and pepper shakers and a bank.  Also cute, but nothing like this perfect cookie jar.

So, I'm into cookie jars now.  Let me know of any cute ones you've seen around.  And I suppose if you have this one, you can leave a comment about how amazingly awesome it is to make my jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment